- State Roundup: Union memo: Management threatens unsafe working conditions
- Performance review: Remote Treasurer employees pose problems
- Dimke: ‘I’m not going to retire’
- IMRF responds: Pay spiking against the rules
- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
Tinker Swiss Open House Feb. 13
From press release
Tinker Swiss Cottage Museum and Gardens will open its doors for a Victorian Valentine’s Open House from noon to 4 p.m., Saturday, Feb. 13. Free tours of the historic Swiss Cottage will be conducted throughout the day with docents providing interesting information about the “Victorian Language of Flowers.”
For more about the Valentineís Open House at Tinker Swiss Cottage Museum and Gardens, call (815) 964-2424, or e-mail email@example.com. For information about other programs and events, visit the Tinker Web site at www.tinkercottage.com.
From the Feb. 10-16, 2010 issue