- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
- Pet Talk: Healthy pets make for a happy holiday
- Man pleads guilty but mentally ill in 2013 murder
- Telephone, computer network outages at 22 Rockford schools
- Byron native selected as Sailor of the Year for Navy Band Southwest
- Illinois Tollway awards $337 million in contracts, sets budget
Tinker Swiss Open House Feb. 13
From press release
Tinker Swiss Cottage Museum and Gardens will open its doors for a Victorian Valentine’s Open House from noon to 4 p.m., Saturday, Feb. 13. Free tours of the historic Swiss Cottage will be conducted throughout the day with docents providing interesting information about the “Victorian Language of Flowers.”
For more about the Valentineís Open House at Tinker Swiss Cottage Museum and Gardens, call (815) 964-2424, or e-mail email@example.com. For information about other programs and events, visit the Tinker Web site at www.tinkercottage.com.
From the Feb. 10-16, 2010 issue