- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
- Closed for Progress: downtown’s steady revival
- TRRT Online Edition | July 29-August 4
- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
- AFSCME, Rauner administration still at odds
- Through the brewing class
- AFSCME: Governor trying to force work stoppage
- What’s to negotiate? Illinois GOP, Dems can’t agree on topic
Tinker Swiss Open House Feb. 13
From press release
Tinker Swiss Cottage Museum and Gardens will open its doors for a Victorian Valentine’s Open House from noon to 4 p.m., Saturday, Feb. 13. Free tours of the historic Swiss Cottage will be conducted throughout the day with docents providing interesting information about the “Victorian Language of Flowers.”
For more about the Valentineís Open House at Tinker Swiss Cottage Museum and Gardens, call (815) 964-2424, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. For information about other programs and events, visit the Tinker Web site at www.tinkercottage.com.
From the Feb. 10-16, 2010 issue