- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Tinker Swiss Open House Feb. 13
From press release
Tinker Swiss Cottage Museum and Gardens will open its doors for a Victorian Valentine’s Open House from noon to 4 p.m., Saturday, Feb. 13. Free tours of the historic Swiss Cottage will be conducted throughout the day with docents providing interesting information about the “Victorian Language of Flowers.”
For more about the Valentineís Open House at Tinker Swiss Cottage Museum and Gardens, call (815) 964-2424, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. For information about other programs and events, visit the Tinker Web site at www.tinkercottage.com.
From the Feb. 10-16, 2010 issue