- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
- State Roundup: GOMB Director won’t support borrowing
- Economists: pros, cons to raising the state fuel tax
To the Editor: Thanks to Rep. Chuck Jefferson for holding toy drive
Jefferson for holding toy drive I am writing to thank Rep. Chuck Jefferson for holding a toy drive in December. He said that he was holding it because the holidays are about caring for your neighbor, and caring about those who are less fortunate than others. I agree with him, and I want to thank him for leading by example, and showing us to be generous and considerate toward young children whose families are struggling financially. I hope that each child was happy with their toys, and I hope that each family had a better holiday season! Thank you, Rep. Jefferson, for doing something positive for our community!
From the Feb. 10-16, 2010 issue