- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
- Closed for Progress: downtown’s steady revival
- TRRT Online Edition | July 29-August 4
- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
To the Editor: Thanks to Rep. Chuck Jefferson for holding toy drive
Jefferson for holding toy drive I am writing to thank Rep. Chuck Jefferson for holding a toy drive in December. He said that he was holding it because the holidays are about caring for your neighbor, and caring about those who are less fortunate than others. I agree with him, and I want to thank him for leading by example, and showing us to be generous and considerate toward young children whose families are struggling financially. I hope that each child was happy with their toys, and I hope that each family had a better holiday season! Thank you, Rep. Jefferson, for doing something positive for our community!
From the Feb. 10-16, 2010 issue