- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
- Closed for Progress: downtown’s steady revival
- TRRT Online Edition | July 29-August 4
- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
- AFSCME, Rauner administration still at odds
- Through the brewing class
To the Editor: Thanks to participants in Township Toys for Kids
Let me express my appreciation to all of the individuals who made the eighth year of Harlem Township Toys for Kids a success. This was a record year with over 250 children from 118 families receiving toys. Special thanks must go to the students, staff and administrators of the Harlem School District. Without their participation, this program could not exist.
Because of all parties’ participation, many needy children in the Harlem Township and Harlem School District were ensured a bright Christmas.
Thank you to all who participated.
Julie A. Aurand
Coordinator of the Harlem Township Toys for Kids
From the Feb. 17-23, 2010 issue