- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
To the Editor: Thanks to Rep. Jefferson Bipartisan Job Creation Task Force hearing
I would like to thank state Rep. Chuck Jefferson for bringing the Illinois House of Representatives Bipartisan Job Creation Task Force to Rockford. The hearing was a productive way for local officials, economic leaders, and citizens to communicate with our lawmakers on specific job creation ideas that could be translated into laws or state statutes. By hosting the meeting, Rep. Jefferson showed great leadership and commitment to improving our economy. I encourage the state to continue holding these meetings, so that we can work together to find solutions for businesses to expand and for jobs to be created. Thanks again to Rep. Jefferson for hosting, and for all other lawmakers who attended and listened to our concerns.
Rockford Certified Staffing Professional Workplace, Inc.
From the Feb. 17-23, 2010 issue