- TRRT April 1-7 | Online Edition
- Guest Commentary: the Rockford Apartment Association
- State Roundup: NIU employee improperly reimbursed $30K
- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
To the Editor: Thanks to Rep. Jefferson Bipartisan Job Creation Task Force hearing
I would like to thank state Rep. Chuck Jefferson for bringing the Illinois House of Representatives Bipartisan Job Creation Task Force to Rockford. The hearing was a productive way for local officials, economic leaders, and citizens to communicate with our lawmakers on specific job creation ideas that could be translated into laws or state statutes. By hosting the meeting, Rep. Jefferson showed great leadership and commitment to improving our economy. I encourage the state to continue holding these meetings, so that we can work together to find solutions for businesses to expand and for jobs to be created. Thanks again to Rep. Jefferson for hosting, and for all other lawmakers who attended and listened to our concerns.
Rockford Certified Staffing Professional Workplace, Inc.
From the Feb. 17-23, 2010 issue