- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
Low-cost pet vaccine clinic for dogs and cats
From press release
New Beginnings Cat Shelter will hold a low-cost pet vaccine clinic for dogs and cats from 10 a.m.-6 p.m., Friday, Feb. 26, at the Northwest Community Center, 1325 N. Johnston Ave., Rockford. The clinic will be held in the back building of the community center.
The clinic will be walk-in only and will offer one-year rabies vaccines at $15 (plus cost of county tag), three-year rabies vaccine at $30 (plus cost of county tag), Distemper Combo Vaccine at $10, FVRCP at $10 (cat distemper), Bordetella at $15, heartworm testing at $15, fecal testing at $15, Lyme vaccine at $15, Giardia at $15, micro-chipping at $20 (includes registration) and FeLv/FIV testing at $25.
No appointment is necessary. Walk-ins will be accepted from 10 a.m. to 5:45 p.m., and cash and check will be accepted. No credit cards will be accepted.
For more information, call (708) 374-0035. New Beginnings is a nonprofit organization dedicated to the rescue and rehabilitation of animals in Illinois. Be responsible, and spay/neuter your pets. Visit the Web site at www.newbeginningscatshelter.org.
From the Feb. 24-Mar. 2, 2010 issue