- BGA sues Chicago Police Department over transparency
- Clean water groups highlight progress for Apple River, call for more success stories
- Lincoln associates found in recently discovered 1840 Menard County census
- BIFF Year ’Round presents the documentary ‘Slingshot’ Oct. 29
- Rockford’s Discovery Center presents ‘Spooky Science’ Oct. 25
- Academic Dr. Duke Pesta speaks against Common Core, part 2
- Rockford Record Crawl 2014 celebrates music, indie retailers
- Early voting continues after ballot error corrected
- Caruana outpacing Springer in money race for sheriff
- Week 8 NFL picks: Lions, Packers will continue to share NFC North lead
Low-cost pet vaccine clinic for dogs and cats
From press release
New Beginnings Cat Shelter will hold a low-cost pet vaccine clinic for dogs and cats from 10 a.m.-6 p.m., Friday, Feb. 26, at the Northwest Community Center, 1325 N. Johnston Ave., Rockford. The clinic will be held in the back building of the community center.
The clinic will be walk-in only and will offer one-year rabies vaccines at $15 (plus cost of county tag), three-year rabies vaccine at $30 (plus cost of county tag), Distemper Combo Vaccine at $10, FVRCP at $10 (cat distemper), Bordetella at $15, heartworm testing at $15, fecal testing at $15, Lyme vaccine at $15, Giardia at $15, micro-chipping at $20 (includes registration) and FeLv/FIV testing at $25.
No appointment is necessary. Walk-ins will be accepted from 10 a.m. to 5:45 p.m., and cash and check will be accepted. No credit cards will be accepted.
For more information, call (708) 374-0035. New Beginnings is a nonprofit organization dedicated to the rescue and rehabilitation of animals in Illinois. Be responsible, and spay/neuter your pets. Visit the Web site at www.newbeginningscatshelter.org.
From the Feb. 24-Mar. 2, 2010 issue