- Mr. Green Car: A car from your printer
- Candle Crest owners to open their first store and manufacturing operation in Rockford
- DuPont ordered to pay $1.85M for killing trees
- Rockford hosts America’s largest World War II-era re-enactment Sept. 20-21
- Guest Column: Former alderman: Rail station should be on Cedar Street
- A visit to The Wall That Heals
- The Odds Man: ‘D’ is key in Week 3
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: Capital Brewery’s Oktoberfest a delicious, malty lager
- Week 3 NFL picks: Wins for Bears and Packers, losses for Lions and Vikings
- Rockford Rocked Interviews: Catching up with John ‘Brizz’ Brizzolara of 96.7 The Eagle
Rockford College to stage A Midsummer Night’s Dream Feb. 25-28
From press release
The play A Midsummer Night’s Dream by William Shakespeare will be performed Feb. 25-28 at Rockford College’s Maddox Theatre, with performances Thursday-Saturday at 7:30 p.m. and Sunday at 2 p.m.
Directed by Rockford College performing arts professor Deb Mogford, A Midsummer Night’s Dream is a romantic comedy that portrays the adventures of four young Athenian lovers and a group of amateur actors, their interactions with the Duke of Athens, Theseus, the Queen of the Amazons, Hippolyta, and with the fairies who inhabit a moonlit forest. The play is one of Shakespeare’s most popular works for the stage, and is widely performed across the world.
Tickets are $10 general admission; $7 for students and seniors. For more information, call the Rockford College box office at (815) 226-4100 or see www.rockford.edu/?page=TheatreSeason.
From the Feb. 24-Mar. 2, 2010 issue