- State Roundup: State could see up to $500 million in unexpected revenue for current FY
- Tax revenues up, Rauner to restore $26 million ‘Good Friday’ cuts
- First Friday Lineup: May 1
- State Roundup: Former governor Walker passes away
- Mayors decry local funding cut proposal, say expect cuts to services
- Senate rejects bill to ban smoking in cars with children present
- Mayors warn of critical cuts if funds are reduced
- Rebuilding Rockford
- ComEd and river goers at same level?
- State Roundup: Governor visits IDOT listening tour, told he’s wrong on Turnaround
Please help with food and clothing collection for South Dakota reservation
From press release
After a very severe winter, in a continuing response to the food and propane shortage at South Dakota Pine Ridge Reservation, the Native American Awareness Committee will be accepting clothing donation and non-perishable food items at Emmanuel Lutheran Church on the following Thursdays: March 11, 18, 25, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Contact Mac Spotted Horse at (779) 423-1260, if you need your items picked up.
Call Friday through Tuesday for the following Thursday pick-up.
If you leave a message, be sure to leave your name and phone number. Also, be sure the clothing is clean and in good shape.
With great thanks, donations in any amount can be sent to: Dean Patton, Treasurer, Oglala Sioux Tribe, P.O. Box 2070, Pine Ridge, SD 57770.
From the Mar. 3-9, 2010 issue