- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
Please help with food and clothing collection for South Dakota reservation
From press release
After a very severe winter, in a continuing response to the food and propane shortage at South Dakota Pine Ridge Reservation, the Native American Awareness Committee will be accepting clothing donation and non-perishable food items at Emmanuel Lutheran Church on the following Thursdays: March 11, 18, 25, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Contact Mac Spotted Horse at (779) 423-1260, if you need your items picked up.
Call Friday through Tuesday for the following Thursday pick-up.
If you leave a message, be sure to leave your name and phone number. Also, be sure the clothing is clean and in good shape.
With great thanks, donations in any amount can be sent to: Dean Patton, Treasurer, Oglala Sioux Tribe, P.O. Box 2070, Pine Ridge, SD 57770.
From the Mar. 3-9, 2010 issue