- IceHogs drop Wolves 4-3 at home
- Man sentenced to 12 years in fatal hit-and-run
- White House fence jumper charged with kicking Secret Service dogs
- Man arrested on child pornography charges
- Woman hit with liquor bottle during home invasion
- Police arrest robbery suspect
- Rockford area trick-or-treat times
- The Odds Man: Three road dogs good bets in NFL Week 8
- IceHogs nipped in third period, return home Saturday
- BGA sues Chicago Police Department over transparency
RVC Dental Hygiene Clinic seeks patients
From press release
Rock Valley College’s (RVC) Dental Hygiene Clinic is looking for patients who have not received regular routine dental hygiene care (cleanings) for at least three years. The clinic offers low-cost dental hygiene preventive dental services. The clinic serves insured and uninsured populations, at nominal fees.
Patients will receive a full oral examination, medical history, oral cancer screenings and dental cleanings. All work is done under the supervision of clinical instructors consisting of Registered Dental Hygienists and Licensed Dentists.
Some additional services available to patients include X-rays, fluoride treatment and more.
Because of the educational nature of the program, several appointments will be necessary to complete care. Expect multiple appointments 3-1/2 hours in length. Depending on the time of the year and the needs of the students, not all patients who call will be appointed.
The Dental Hygiene Clinic is in RVC’s Stenstrom Center for Career Education at 4151 Samuelson Road, just east of Jefferson High School in Rockford. The dental hygiene facility includes state-of-the-art equipment.
For more information about the Dental Hygiene Clinic at Rock Valley College or to schedule an appointment, call (815) 921-3235.
From the Mar. 3-9, 2010 issue