- Woman, two teens arrested following narcotics investigation
- Former county officials charged with theft
- New Zion Baptist participates in National Back to Church Sunday Sept. 21
- Donors celebrate new school health center
- Debris cleanup underway near Fordham Dam
- Some good, some bad in Obama executive order on protecting antibiotics
- Two arrested on cannabis charges after search of detached garage on North Henrietta
- Man guilty of drug charges faces 60 years in prison
- Rockford BBB aware of ‘Microsoft’ phone scam
- Judge: Chad Grimm will remain on Illinois governor ballot
RVC Dental Hygiene Clinic seeks patients
From press release
Rock Valley College’s (RVC) Dental Hygiene Clinic is looking for patients who have not received regular routine dental hygiene care (cleanings) for at least three years. The clinic offers low-cost dental hygiene preventive dental services. The clinic serves insured and uninsured populations, at nominal fees.
Patients will receive a full oral examination, medical history, oral cancer screenings and dental cleanings. All work is done under the supervision of clinical instructors consisting of Registered Dental Hygienists and Licensed Dentists.
Some additional services available to patients include X-rays, fluoride treatment and more.
Because of the educational nature of the program, several appointments will be necessary to complete care. Expect multiple appointments 3-1/2 hours in length. Depending on the time of the year and the needs of the students, not all patients who call will be appointed.
The Dental Hygiene Clinic is in RVC’s Stenstrom Center for Career Education at 4151 Samuelson Road, just east of Jefferson High School in Rockford. The dental hygiene facility includes state-of-the-art equipment.
For more information about the Dental Hygiene Clinic at Rock Valley College or to schedule an appointment, call (815) 921-3235.
From the Mar. 3-9, 2010 issue