- Man arrested on child pornography charges
- Woman hit with liquor bottle during home invasion
- Police arrest robbery suspect
- Rockford area trick-or-treat times
- The Odds Man: Three road dogs good bets in NFL Week 8
- IceHogs nipped in third period, return home Saturday
- BGA sues Chicago Police Department over transparency
- Clean water groups highlight progress for Apple River, call for more success stories
- Lincoln associates found in recently discovered 1840 Menard County census
- BIFF Year ’Round presents the documentary ‘Slingshot’ Oct. 29
To the Editor: Free speech rights of Christians being violated by clinic
For people to make an educated decision about the bubble zone, the public should be informed about some of the signs the Rockford abortion mill has put in its windows using its right to free speech.
Last year, they put up a sign that said “NIWC 50,000—JC 50.” This sign was their victory celebration when they killed their 50,000th child. The sign appears to claim that these abortions are their victory over Jesus Christ, whose body they also covered with a rubber chicken on a crucifix.
This clinic has also put up numerous signs mocking people with the HIV virus and have hung rubber chickens from nooses that have offended African-Americans.
This is just a small sample of the hatred this facility has directed toward Jesus Christ and the people of Rockford using its free speech rights.
Do we really want to take away the free speech rights of Christians who offer the last chance of hope and help to mothers entering this kind of place?
Rockford Pro-Life Initiative
From the Mar. 3-9, 2010 issue