- Lee Hamilton: President, Congress should work together on military intervention
- Ethnic Parade and Festival Sunday, Sept. 21
- Symphony begins 80th season Sept. 20
- Vikings bar Adrian Peterson from team activities
- Mr. Green Car: A car from your printer
- Candle Crest owners to open their first store and manufacturing operation in Rockford
- DuPont ordered to pay $1.85M for killing trees
- Rockford hosts America’s largest World War II-era re-enactment Sept. 20-21
- Guest Column: Former alderman: Rail station should be on Cedar Street
- A visit to The Wall That Heals
To the Editor: Free speech rights of Christians being violated by clinic
For people to make an educated decision about the bubble zone, the public should be informed about some of the signs the Rockford abortion mill has put in its windows using its right to free speech.
Last year, they put up a sign that said “NIWC 50,000—JC 50.” This sign was their victory celebration when they killed their 50,000th child. The sign appears to claim that these abortions are their victory over Jesus Christ, whose body they also covered with a rubber chicken on a crucifix.
This clinic has also put up numerous signs mocking people with the HIV virus and have hung rubber chickens from nooses that have offended African-Americans.
This is just a small sample of the hatred this facility has directed toward Jesus Christ and the people of Rockford using its free speech rights.
Do we really want to take away the free speech rights of Christians who offer the last chance of hope and help to mothers entering this kind of place?
Rockford Pro-Life Initiative
From the Mar. 3-9, 2010 issue