- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
Cosmopolitan Club’s March Madness Raffle March 18
From press release
Rockford Cosmopolitan Club will host its Sixth Annual March Madness Raffle Dinner March 18. The club hopes to top last year’s total of $13,000 raised to benefit the Charles Uram Award and other local charities.
Tickets for the 2010 Rockford Cosmopolitan Club March Madness Drawdown Raffle Dinner are now available. The raffle will be held the evening of Thursday, March 18, at the Venetian Club in Rockford. Ticket sales will be limited to the first 200 paid ticket orders received. The cost is $150 per ticket and includes a draw-down raffle (top prize of $5,000), dinner and drinks. Big-screen televisions will be rolled out for the NCAA March Madness Tournament.
The Rockford Cosmopolitan Club’s mission is to contribute to community well-being through charitable donations and volunteer service with special emphasis on supporting efforts to prevent and find a cure for diabetes.
To purchase tickets or for information, e-mail President@RFDCosmo.org or call Brian Lindsay at (815) 988-7855 or Derek Kiley (815) 540-8845.
From the Mar. 10-16, 2010 issue