- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
Cosmopolitan Club’s March Madness Raffle March 18
From press release
Rockford Cosmopolitan Club will host its Sixth Annual March Madness Raffle Dinner March 18. The club hopes to top last year’s total of $13,000 raised to benefit the Charles Uram Award and other local charities.
Tickets for the 2010 Rockford Cosmopolitan Club March Madness Drawdown Raffle Dinner are now available. The raffle will be held the evening of Thursday, March 18, at the Venetian Club in Rockford. Ticket sales will be limited to the first 200 paid ticket orders received. The cost is $150 per ticket and includes a draw-down raffle (top prize of $5,000), dinner and drinks. Big-screen televisions will be rolled out for the NCAA March Madness Tournament.
The Rockford Cosmopolitan Club’s mission is to contribute to community well-being through charitable donations and volunteer service with special emphasis on supporting efforts to prevent and find a cure for diabetes.
To purchase tickets or for information, e-mail President@RFDCosmo.org or call Brian Lindsay at (815) 988-7855 or Derek Kiley (815) 540-8845.
From the Mar. 10-16, 2010 issue