- Water advocates, Illinois businesses applaud release of EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Renewable energy gains market share
- 13 arrested in FIFA probe
- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
- Illinois’ guaranteed-tuition law making college less affordable
- ‘Ex Machina’ a pick for awards season
- FIFA officials arrested, extradition to US on the cards
- TRRT Online Edition | May 27-June 2
OSF Center for Health introduces Stability Ball classes
From press release
The OSF Saint Anthony Center for Sports Medicine and Health Fitness is introducing a “Stability Ball Workout” class at the OSF Center for Health, 5510 E. State St., Rockford.
Participants may attend the one-session class during any of the following days and times:
Monday, March 15—3 to 4 p.m.
Tuesday, March 16—8 to 9 a.m., 1 to 2 p.m., 5 to 6 p.m.
Friday, March 19—9 to 10 a.m., 2 to 3 p.m.
The cost is only $6 per class. For information and registration, call the OSF Center for Health Fitness at (815) 395-4505.
OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center, a Level I Trauma Center, is owned and operated by OSF HealthCare, an affiliate corporation of The Sisters of the Third Order of St. Francis, Peoria.
The Medical Center Web site is www.osfsaintanthony.org.
From the Mar. 10-16, 2010 issue