- Dimke: ‘I’m not going to retire’
- IMRF responds: Pay spiking against the rules
- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
OSF Center for Health introduces Stability Ball classes
From press release
The OSF Saint Anthony Center for Sports Medicine and Health Fitness is introducing a “Stability Ball Workout” class at the OSF Center for Health, 5510 E. State St., Rockford.
Participants may attend the one-session class during any of the following days and times:
Monday, March 15—3 to 4 p.m.
Tuesday, March 16—8 to 9 a.m., 1 to 2 p.m., 5 to 6 p.m.
Friday, March 19—9 to 10 a.m., 2 to 3 p.m.
The cost is only $6 per class. For information and registration, call the OSF Center for Health Fitness at (815) 395-4505.
OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center, a Level I Trauma Center, is owned and operated by OSF HealthCare, an affiliate corporation of The Sisters of the Third Order of St. Francis, Peoria.
The Medical Center Web site is www.osfsaintanthony.org.
From the Mar. 10-16, 2010 issue