- Northern Illinois to get $8.3 million for state construction projects
- Tree-lighting festival kicks off holiday season in Machesney Park
- Roscoe Boy Scout Troop’s tree stand at new location
- Tips for selecting safe toys for kids this holiday season
- Prayer service for World AIDS Day Nov. 30
- Food Bank joins national #GivingTuesday movement
- Lee Hamilton: What lies ahead for Congress
- Rockford Public Schools faces $8.8 deficit, board OKs flat tax, HR chief
- Literary Hook: A holiday tradition: ‘This Thanksgiving, Remember’
- Cold snap does not negate global warming
OSF Center for Health introduces Stability Ball classes
From press release
The OSF Saint Anthony Center for Sports Medicine and Health Fitness is introducing a “Stability Ball Workout” class at the OSF Center for Health, 5510 E. State St., Rockford.
Participants may attend the one-session class during any of the following days and times:
Monday, March 15—3 to 4 p.m.
Tuesday, March 16—8 to 9 a.m., 1 to 2 p.m., 5 to 6 p.m.
Friday, March 19—9 to 10 a.m., 2 to 3 p.m.
The cost is only $6 per class. For information and registration, call the OSF Center for Health Fitness at (815) 395-4505.
OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center, a Level I Trauma Center, is owned and operated by OSF HealthCare, an affiliate corporation of The Sisters of the Third Order of St. Francis, Peoria.
The Medical Center Web site is www.osfsaintanthony.org.
From the Mar. 10-16, 2010 issue