- IceHogs drop Wolves 4-3 at home
- Man sentenced to 12 years in fatal hit-and-run
- White House fence jumper charged with kicking Secret Service dogs
- Man arrested on child pornography charges
- Woman hit with liquor bottle during home invasion
- Police arrest robbery suspect
- Rockford area trick-or-treat times
- The Odds Man: Three road dogs good bets in NFL Week 8
- IceHogs nipped in third period, return home Saturday
- BGA sues Chicago Police Department over transparency
OSF Center for Health introduces Stability Ball classes
From press release
The OSF Saint Anthony Center for Sports Medicine and Health Fitness is introducing a “Stability Ball Workout” class at the OSF Center for Health, 5510 E. State St., Rockford.
Participants may attend the one-session class during any of the following days and times:
Monday, March 15—3 to 4 p.m.
Tuesday, March 16—8 to 9 a.m., 1 to 2 p.m., 5 to 6 p.m.
Friday, March 19—9 to 10 a.m., 2 to 3 p.m.
The cost is only $6 per class. For information and registration, call the OSF Center for Health Fitness at (815) 395-4505.
OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center, a Level I Trauma Center, is owned and operated by OSF HealthCare, an affiliate corporation of The Sisters of the Third Order of St. Francis, Peoria.
The Medical Center Web site is www.osfsaintanthony.org.
From the Mar. 10-16, 2010 issue