- Obamacare: All eyes on high court
- Dems, Rauner spar over deficit solution; Senate Democrats poised to pass own version
- Minnie Minoso: Dead at 90, unbeaten
- Bring back legislative scholarships? Proposal faces serious questions from both sides
- First Friday opening for Olive Oil Experience
- RAM announce 74th Young Artist winners
- Texas Two-step: ‘Hogs sweep weekend, return home
- More highlights from the Chicago Auto Show
- Industry response to peak oil not enough long term
- TRRT March 4-10 | Online Edition
OSF Center for Health introduces Stability Ball classes
From press release
The OSF Saint Anthony Center for Sports Medicine and Health Fitness is introducing a “Stability Ball Workout” class at the OSF Center for Health, 5510 E. State St., Rockford.
Participants may attend the one-session class during any of the following days and times:
Monday, March 15—3 to 4 p.m.
Tuesday, March 16—8 to 9 a.m., 1 to 2 p.m., 5 to 6 p.m.
Friday, March 19—9 to 10 a.m., 2 to 3 p.m.
The cost is only $6 per class. For information and registration, call the OSF Center for Health Fitness at (815) 395-4505.
OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center, a Level I Trauma Center, is owned and operated by OSF HealthCare, an affiliate corporation of The Sisters of the Third Order of St. Francis, Peoria.
The Medical Center Web site is www.osfsaintanthony.org.
From the Mar. 10-16, 2010 issue