- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
Fresco and Dana Coppa CD release party March 19
From press release
C. Hare of Borgata will present Fresco and Dana Coppa at a CD release party from 10 p.m.-2 a.m., Friday, March 19, at Kryptonite Bar, 308 W. State St., Rockford.
Nationally-known hip hop artist and rap battle champion Fresco (Rockford) and Milwaukee hip hop artist Dana Coppa will headline this major local hip hop event with special guests Hugh Hayes and Moon of Borgata. Hayes and Moon will travel from Fort Lauderdale, Fla., to perform that night as well as Covert Empire artists RyeBread, Ayvee, Mic Check and Xen, who will be performing with a live band. DJ Bizeone of Borgata will be the DJ host for the night.
Artists will be wearing Covert Street Wear, Lexy Charms Couture or Royall Street Wear while performing to extend the fashion wear throughout the night. Local music mogul C. Hare of Borgata and Dot Com of Covert Empire have been working very hard to spice up the entertainment around Rockford by doing consisting shows every month, each with their own themes and purposes.
Besides the local shows, C. Hare has been leading the way for Fresco, RyeBread and Ayvee through artist’s management and show bookings all over the country. Fresco’s CD So Clean is bound to be an Internet smash and will be available for free download March 23.
RockfordMarketingCompany.com was hired for graphic design, print, video promo and press to handle this event. Contact Jeff at (814) 961-8662 to have RMC promote your event.
From the March 17-23, 2010 issue