- Keeping up with Aida: A western adventure, part three
- State prepares for thousands of medical marijuana applications
- Rockford’s Choices Natural Market celebrates Non-GMO Month
- Week 5 NFL picks: Lions to improve to 4-1, Packers and Bears will keep pace at 3-2
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: Revolution Brewing’s Oktoberfest offers good all-around balance
- Rockford’s Fall ArtScene at 37 locations Oct. 3-4
- Tales from the Trough: Preseason interview with ‘The Voice of the IceHogs,’ Mike Peck
- Mr. Green Car: Saltwater-powered car: the Quant e-Sportlimousine
- Charges re-filed against seven Hells Angels
- Tube Talk: Addicted to ‘Rehab Addict’
Sun setting on the Amerock and Tapco buildings?
Under one plan being considered by Rockford City Council’s Planning and Development Committee, the city would pursue federal funds to demolish the Tapco and Amerock (pictured) buildings. Meantime, city leaders will hear details from developers interested in redeveloping the site into a convention center, hotel and retail space.
From the March 17-23, 2010 issue