- Omnibus police reform bill passes House
- Senate refuses Rauner on lawsuits, property taxes
- Hastert indicted on federal charges
- State Roundup: Worker’s Comp proposal fails to make it out of committee
- Water advocates, Illinois businesses applaud release of EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Renewable energy gains market share
- 13 arrested in FIFA probe
- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
Sun setting on the Amerock and Tapco buildings?
Under one plan being considered by Rockford City Council’s Planning and Development Committee, the city would pursue federal funds to demolish the Tapco and Amerock (pictured) buildings. Meantime, city leaders will hear details from developers interested in redeveloping the site into a convention center, hotel and retail space.
From the March 17-23, 2010 issue