- McKellen’s Mr. Holmes a satisfactory conclusion
- Rockford visitor spending jumps
- The misguided Cecil the lion debate
- State, union extend contract again
- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
Sun setting on the Amerock and Tapco buildings?
Under one plan being considered by Rockford City Council’s Planning and Development Committee, the city would pursue federal funds to demolish the Tapco and Amerock (pictured) buildings. Meantime, city leaders will hear details from developers interested in redeveloping the site into a convention center, hotel and retail space.
From the March 17-23, 2010 issue