- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
- Raptors, Rangers FC announce June camp
- Student debt 101: dearth of data fuels common misperceptions
- ‘Millionaire tax’ clears House panel
- Memorial Day events at Midway’s LZ Peace Memorial
- Wallace calls for Rockford crime task force
- How we discovered the 3 revolutions of American pop
- Something is rotten in the state of US education
Fashion Night Out 2010 March 19 at Kryptonite
From press release
Lexy Charms Couture and Privileges Boutique will present Fashion Night Out 2010 from 8-10 p.m., Friday, March 19, at Kryptonite Bar, 308 W. State St., Rockford. This is a fashion show featuring new and limited-edition clothing from local fashion designer Lexy Charms Couture and designer fashions from Privileges Boutique (2636 McFarland Road, Rockford).
Lexy Charms Couture is sold in boutiques nationwide and was named by Bobbie Thomas of NBC’s The Today Show as one of the “New Coveted and Stylish T-Shirts in 2008.”
Together, Lexy Charms Couture and Privileges will be putting on a fabulous fashion show displaying their new Spring 2010 fashions and limited edition designs.
From the March 17-23, 2010 issue