- Northern Illinois to get $8.3 million for state construction projects
- Tree-lighting festival kicks off holiday season in Machesney Park
- Roscoe Boy Scout Troop’s tree stand at new location
- Tips for selecting safe toys for kids this holiday season
- Prayer service for World AIDS Day Nov. 30
- Food Bank joins national #GivingTuesday movement
- Lee Hamilton: What lies ahead for Congress
- Rockford Public Schools faces $8.8 deficit, board OKs flat tax, HR chief
- Literary Hook: A holiday tradition: ‘This Thanksgiving, Remember’
- Cold snap does not negate global warming
Fashion Night Out 2010 March 19 at Kryptonite
From press release
Lexy Charms Couture and Privileges Boutique will present Fashion Night Out 2010 from 8-10 p.m., Friday, March 19, at Kryptonite Bar, 308 W. State St., Rockford. This is a fashion show featuring new and limited-edition clothing from local fashion designer Lexy Charms Couture and designer fashions from Privileges Boutique (2636 McFarland Road, Rockford).
Lexy Charms Couture is sold in boutiques nationwide and was named by Bobbie Thomas of NBC’s The Today Show as one of the “New Coveted and Stylish T-Shirts in 2008.”
Together, Lexy Charms Couture and Privileges will be putting on a fabulous fashion show displaying their new Spring 2010 fashions and limited edition designs.
From the March 17-23, 2010 issue