- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Fashion Night Out 2010 March 19 at Kryptonite
From press release
Lexy Charms Couture and Privileges Boutique will present Fashion Night Out 2010 from 8-10 p.m., Friday, March 19, at Kryptonite Bar, 308 W. State St., Rockford. This is a fashion show featuring new and limited-edition clothing from local fashion designer Lexy Charms Couture and designer fashions from Privileges Boutique (2636 McFarland Road, Rockford).
Lexy Charms Couture is sold in boutiques nationwide and was named by Bobbie Thomas of NBC’s The Today Show as one of the “New Coveted and Stylish T-Shirts in 2008.”
Together, Lexy Charms Couture and Privileges will be putting on a fabulous fashion show displaying their new Spring 2010 fashions and limited edition designs.
From the March 17-23, 2010 issue