- State Roundup: Worker’s Comp proposal fails to make it out of committee
- Water advocates, Illinois businesses applaud release of EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Renewable energy gains market share
- 13 arrested in FIFA probe
- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
- Illinois’ guaranteed-tuition law making college less affordable
- ‘Ex Machina’ a pick for awards season
- FIFA officials arrested, extradition to US on the cards
Fashion Night Out 2010 March 19 at Kryptonite
From press release
Lexy Charms Couture and Privileges Boutique will present Fashion Night Out 2010 from 8-10 p.m., Friday, March 19, at Kryptonite Bar, 308 W. State St., Rockford. This is a fashion show featuring new and limited-edition clothing from local fashion designer Lexy Charms Couture and designer fashions from Privileges Boutique (2636 McFarland Road, Rockford).
Lexy Charms Couture is sold in boutiques nationwide and was named by Bobbie Thomas of NBC’s The Today Show as one of the “New Coveted and Stylish T-Shirts in 2008.”
Together, Lexy Charms Couture and Privileges will be putting on a fabulous fashion show displaying their new Spring 2010 fashions and limited edition designs.
From the March 17-23, 2010 issue