- Suspect, 17, charged in Halloween hit-and-run in Roscoe
- Saint Anthony College of Nursing president to retire
- Man found guilty in deadly August 2013 crash at Mulford and Garrett Lane
- ‘The Price is Right Live!’ at Coronado March 1; tickets on sale Nov. 21
- Rockford’s E. Faye Butler to perform at Ten Chimneys in Wisconsin
- Stockholm Inn to be honored by Illinois Office of Tourism
- Winnebago County Sheriff’s Office to be out in force during Thanksgiving holiday
- Wallace co-sponsors bill to increase minimum wage
- Stadelman’s measure to prevent layoffs passes state Senate
- More than 46 million Americans to travel for Thanksgiving, most since 2007
Fashion Night Out 2010 March 19 at Kryptonite
From press release
Lexy Charms Couture and Privileges Boutique will present Fashion Night Out 2010 from 8-10 p.m., Friday, March 19, at Kryptonite Bar, 308 W. State St., Rockford. This is a fashion show featuring new and limited-edition clothing from local fashion designer Lexy Charms Couture and designer fashions from Privileges Boutique (2636 McFarland Road, Rockford).
Lexy Charms Couture is sold in boutiques nationwide and was named by Bobbie Thomas of NBC’s The Today Show as one of the “New Coveted and Stylish T-Shirts in 2008.”
Together, Lexy Charms Couture and Privileges will be putting on a fabulous fashion show displaying their new Spring 2010 fashions and limited edition designs.
From the March 17-23, 2010 issue