- Woman, two teens arrested following narcotics investigation
- Former county officials charged with theft
- New Zion Baptist participates in National Back to Church Sunday Sept. 21
- Donors celebrate new school health center
- Debris cleanup underway near Fordham Dam
- Some good, some bad in Obama executive order on protecting antibiotics
- Two arrested on cannabis charges after search of detached garage on North Henrietta
- Man guilty of drug charges faces 60 years in prison
- Rockford BBB aware of ‘Microsoft’ phone scam
- Judge: Chad Grimm will remain on Illinois governor ballot
Caring for the Caregiver resource fair April 1
From press release
Northeast Christian Church and Lifescape Community Services are co-sponsoring a resource fair for caregivers in the Rockford community from 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., Thursday, April 1, at the church, 5651 E. Riverside Blvd.
If you take a senior grocery shopping, back and forth to the doctor or the pharmacy for their prescriptions, you are a caregiver. Watching out for the well-being of any older adult, whether it be making sure they eat a good meal or just a telephone call a few days a week to make sure they’re OK, means you are a caregiver.
Lifescape Community Services is one of the largest resources available for seniors and their family caregivers in the community.
This resource fair will offer you the information you may need to help keep you at your best. Northeast Christian Church will provide lunch for a donation. RSVP with Sylvia Staley at (815) 633-3536 or Sylvia@northeastcc.com.
From the March 24-30, 2010 issue