- McKellen’s Mr. Holmes a satisfactory conclusion
- Rockford visitor spending jumps
- The misguided Cecil the lion debate
- State, union extend contract again
- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
Caring for the Caregiver resource fair April 1
From press release
Northeast Christian Church and Lifescape Community Services are co-sponsoring a resource fair for caregivers in the Rockford community from 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., Thursday, April 1, at the church, 5651 E. Riverside Blvd.
If you take a senior grocery shopping, back and forth to the doctor or the pharmacy for their prescriptions, you are a caregiver. Watching out for the well-being of any older adult, whether it be making sure they eat a good meal or just a telephone call a few days a week to make sure they’re OK, means you are a caregiver.
Lifescape Community Services is one of the largest resources available for seniors and their family caregivers in the community.
This resource fair will offer you the information you may need to help keep you at your best. Northeast Christian Church will provide lunch for a donation. RSVP with Sylvia Staley at (815) 633-3536 or Sylvia@northeastcc.com.
From the March 24-30, 2010 issue