- Meet John Doe: Businesses, politicians and gov’t should follow junk email laws
- Entertainment abound for this week’s First Friday
- State Roundup: Special election dates set
- Test drive: the 2015 Ford F-150
- Fracking never on a path to sustainability
- Indiana boxes itself into legal corner
- TRRT April 1-7 | Online Edition
- Guest Commentary: the Rockford Apartment Association
- State Roundup: NIU employee improperly reimbursed $30K
- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
Caring for the Caregiver resource fair April 1
From press release
Northeast Christian Church and Lifescape Community Services are co-sponsoring a resource fair for caregivers in the Rockford community from 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., Thursday, April 1, at the church, 5651 E. Riverside Blvd.
If you take a senior grocery shopping, back and forth to the doctor or the pharmacy for their prescriptions, you are a caregiver. Watching out for the well-being of any older adult, whether it be making sure they eat a good meal or just a telephone call a few days a week to make sure they’re OK, means you are a caregiver.
Lifescape Community Services is one of the largest resources available for seniors and their family caregivers in the community.
This resource fair will offer you the information you may need to help keep you at your best. Northeast Christian Church will provide lunch for a donation. RSVP with Sylvia Staley at (815) 633-3536 or Sylvia@northeastcc.com.
From the March 24-30, 2010 issue