- Hastert indicted on federal charges
- State Roundup: Worker’s Comp proposal fails to make it out of committee
- Water advocates, Illinois businesses applaud release of EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Renewable energy gains market share
- 13 arrested in FIFA probe
- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
- Illinois’ guaranteed-tuition law making college less affordable
- ‘Ex Machina’ a pick for awards season
Have you heard? Hospital audiology now at Beloit Clinic
From press release
As part of Beloit Health System’s integration of services, the audiology services previously offered at Beloit Memorial Hospital have moved to Beloit Clinic. The move allows patients to experience expanded services and easier access to ENT physician care.
Lisa Kosmicki, MS, CCC-A, audiologist, and Jane Brook, Au.D., Doctor of Audiology, are providing complete audiology services there for people of all ages. All of the follow-up currently offered to customers who purchased hearing aids through the hospital will continue.
“For my current patients, nothing has changed but the location,” explains Kosmicki. “All of the same care they received in the past will continue, just now from the new office at the Clinic.” The audiologists will be offering diagnostic hearing evaluations (testing related to a medical condition) as well as hearing aid-related services including testing and fitting of hearing aids. Swim plugs and custom hearing protection will continue to be offered. Also, ENG testing, useful in the evaluation of patients experiencing dizziness, will be available.
For more information, call (608) 364-2400 or (608) 364-5244. Complete audiology services are also available at NorthPointe Health and Wellness Campus by calling (815) 525-4327. NorthPointe offers free hearing screenings for those 35 years and older.
From the March 24-30, 2010 issue