- TRRT March 4-10 | Online Edition
- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
Literary Hook: Local Author Book Signing April 14
By Christine Swanberg
Author and Poet
Come celebrate National Library Week and National Poetry Month with North Suburban Library, and meet local authors in your community.
Local Author Book Signing and Discussion will be from 6 to 8 p.m., Wednesday, April 14, at North Suburban Library, 6340 N. Second St., Loves Park, Ill. Featured authors will discuss their books briefly and possibly read excerpts. Authors include: Ted Iverson, science fiction; Todd Zoellick, children’s picture books; Tina Marie, children’s picture books; Marlena Bielefeldt, poetry; and Christine Swanberg, poetry.
The authors will have their books available for sale. Only cash or checks will be accepted for book purchases. Refreshments and door prizes will also be part of the evening. Everyone is welcome, and the program is free to the public. For more information, you may call Nicole Johnson, adult services supervisor, North Suburban Library District, at (815) 633-4247, ext. 27; or, e-mail email@example.com.
I hope to see you there!
From the March 24-30, 2010 issue