- Tales from the Trough: IceHogs rebound with four straight wins
- Clean water groups, small business owners, community leaders celebrate Clean Water Act
- Police investigate death of 71-year-old man who was struck in October while riding in his wheelchair
- Woman gets 10 years for 2013 involuntary manslaughter
- Secretary of State Police to target abuse of disability parking on Black Friday
- Illinois Commerce Commission approves 500-mile direct-current electric wind power line
- Meet John Doe: Rockford could benefit from the new Digital Manufacturing and Design Innovation Institute in Chicago
- Tech-Friendly: Surface Pro 3 ad comparing it to MacBook Air is a joke
- Chicago restaurateur Billy Lawless to introduce Obama during immigration speech in Chicago
- Travel Wisconsin Snow Conditions Report assists snow seekers
March 27 Barnes & Noble book fair benefits Auburn library
From press release
Support the Auburn High School (AHS) Library by shopping at a Barnes & Noble book fair at CherryVale Mall from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., Saturday, March 27.
A percentage of every sale made with a special Auburn High School voucher (available in print at the school or at the library’s Web site, http://webs.rps205.com/teachers/ahslibrary/) will go to the AHS Library.
Auburn alumni can shop anywhere there is a Barnes & Noble as long as they present the AHS voucher when they check out.
Local shoppers can also purchase books from a wish list for the library.
For more information, contact Mrs. Drummond at Chernil@rps205.com or (815) 966-3300, ext. 10590.
From the March 24-30, 2010 issue