- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
- Talcott acquisition continues west side trend
- Record Store Day brings vinyl back into the limelight
March 27 Barnes & Noble book fair benefits Auburn library
From press release
Support the Auburn High School (AHS) Library by shopping at a Barnes & Noble book fair at CherryVale Mall from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., Saturday, March 27.
A percentage of every sale made with a special Auburn High School voucher (available in print at the school or at the library’s Web site, http://webs.rps205.com/teachers/ahslibrary/) will go to the AHS Library.
Auburn alumni can shop anywhere there is a Barnes & Noble as long as they present the AHS voucher when they check out.
Local shoppers can also purchase books from a wish list for the library.
For more information, contact Mrs. Drummond at Chernil@rps205.com or (815) 966-3300, ext. 10590.
From the March 24-30, 2010 issue