- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
Park District hosts Easter Seals Family Fun Night April 9
From press release
Rockford Park District’s Therapeutic Recreation Department is having a Family Fun Night with Family Support Services from Easter Seals CDC. This free event, which includes dinner, will be at Carlson Ice Arena from 6 to 9 p.m., Friday, April 9.
This is a great opportunity for families who have a child with developmental disabilities to enjoy dinner together and skate and play with the assistance of the Rockford Park District Therapeutic Recreation staff.
Schedule is as follows: Check-in, 5:30-6 p.m.; dinner, 6-7:30 p.m.; playtime at Sapora Playworld and game room, 6-8 p.m.; and ice skating, 8-9 p.m.
Families must register by Wednesday, April 7, with Easter Seals, and registration is limited to the first 150 people.
For registration information, contact Patti Hobbs, Easter Seals Family Support Specialist, at (815) 965-6745, ext. 218, or email@example.com; for event information, contact Lindsay Woods, Rockford Park District Therapeutic Recreation, at (815) 987-8869.
From the March 31-April 6, 2010 issue