- FIFA adds prison labor to its arsenal
- Sitting on a scoop: the story behind the V-E headlines of May 1945
- Bilderback repeats at Speedway
- US permits Arctic drilling, but questions about safety remain
- ISIS takeover of Ramadi means hard choices face the Iraqi and US governments
- State Roundup: Democrat sponsored prevailing wage amendment passes
- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
Sleep support group meets in March
From press release
The A.W.A.K.E. (Alert, Well, And Keeping Energetic) support group will meet from 6 to 7 p.m., Wednesday, March 31, in the Beloit Memorial Hospital auditorium.
Through interactions with others who have sleep apnea, patients and their families can provide peer support and can suggest coping mechanisms to each other so the sense of isolation common to sleep apnea patients may be alleviated. All A.W.A.K.E. support groups are free, and refreshments will be served. For more information, call the Beloit Memorial Hospital Sleep Disorders Lab at (608) 364-5481.
From the March 31-April 6, 2010 issue