- Dimke: ‘I’m not going to retire’
- IMRF responds: Pay spiking against the rules
- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
SWCD holds free rain barrel workshop April 6
From press release
A free rain barrel workshop will be held from 3 to 4 p.m., Tuesday, April 6, at the Winnebago County Soil and Water Conservation District office, 4833 Owen Center Road in Rockford. Topics of discussion include installation and maintenance requirements and environmental benefits of owning a rain barrel. Participants will receive free literature and the chance to purchase rain barrels and accessories. Limited space is available; participants must call ahead to reserve a seat by calling (815) 965-2392, ext. 3.
The Winnebago County SWCD is a locally-operated unit of government that strives to promote the protection, maintenance, improvement and wise use of the soil, water and related natural resources within the District.
From the March 31-April 6, 2010 issue