- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Community news and notes: Week of April 7-13, 2010
Wendy Blair, financial adviser at Savant Capital Management, earned the chartered financial consultant professional designation from The American College. Blair works out of Savant Capital Management’s Freeport office. Candidates for the designation must complete several courses and examinations. The program is known as the financial planning industry’s highest standard. Savant offers investment management, financial planning and family office services to financially established individuals, trust funds, retirement plans and nonprofit organizations. … Dr. Ioannis Karkatzounis recently joined the Rosewood Care Center of Rockford as medical director. Dr. Karkatzounis is board-certified in internal medicine and board-eligible in geriatric medicine. He has privileges at Rockford Memorial Hospital and is employed by Rockford Health System.
From the April 7-13, 2010 issue