- Hastert indicted on federal charges
- State Roundup: Worker’s Comp proposal fails to make it out of committee
- Water advocates, Illinois businesses applaud release of EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Renewable energy gains market share
- 13 arrested in FIFA probe
- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
- Illinois’ guaranteed-tuition law making college less affordable
- ‘Ex Machina’ a pick for awards season
Get trained with Red Cross in April
From press release
The American Red Cross has several upcoming classes in April. It is a great time for residents throughout the Rock River Valley to familiarize themselves with programs and services offered by the local chapter.
Classes available in April
Adult CPR/AED: Wednesday, April 14 from 5-10 p.m. (Rockford)
First Aid: Wednesday, April 21 from 6-10 p.m. (Rockford)
First Aid & Adult CPR/AED: Saturday, April 17 from 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m. (Belvidere)
First Aid & Infant/Child CPR: Tuesdays, April 13 and 20 from 6-10 p.m. (Rockford)
Adult/Child/Infant CPR: Thursday, April 8 from 5-10 p.m. (Rockford)
CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer: Saturday, April 10 from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. (Rockford)
Babysitter’s Training: Saturday, April 24 from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. (Rockford)
Pre-registration and pre-payment are required. Individuals can register online, by phone, or by visiting the office at 727 N. Church St., Rockford, IL 61103.
For more information about course offerings, call the Rock River Chapter at (815) 963-8471 or visit: www.rockriver.redcross.org.
From the April 7-13, 2010 issue