- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
Hulsebus Chiropractic offers free golf health workshops
From press release
Dr. Brant Hulsebus, certified golf chiropractor, and Dr. Cory Thiele will present two free seminars about golf do’s and don’ts at 7 p.m., Wednesday, April 7, and 7 p.m., Tuesday, April 13, at Hulsebus Chiropractic Clinic, 1877 Daimler Road in Rockford. Dr. Hulsebus and Dr. Thiele are the team chiropractors for the Rockford IceHogs, Rockford Rampage and Rockford Foresters.
The free workshop will include information about common golf injuries and how to avoid them. Dr. Hulsebus and Dr. Thiele will also instruct participants on proper stretching, warm-ups, cool-downs and exercises that help prevent injury. This clinic was developed after working with multiple golf pros, athletic trainers, and physical therapists, as well as the sports department at Palmer College of Chiropractic.
Seating is free, but limited, and advance reservations are recommended. Register until the day of the event at (815) 398-3434.
For more information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
From the April 7-13, 2010 issue