- Literary Hook: A holiday tradition: ‘This Thanksgiving, Remember’
- Cold snap does not negate global warming
- Week 13 NFL picks: Bears will hand Lions another Turkey Day loss
- Rockford’s holiday tradition Stroll on State set for Saturday, Nov. 29
- Webb’s RVC Studio winter full of love stories
- Tube Talk: ‘American Masters: Bing Crosby Rediscovered’ to be featured on PBS
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: A nice break-in beer for those who want to try bourbon barrel-aged beer
- Tales from the Trough: IceHogs rebound with four straight wins
- Clean water groups, small business owners, community leaders celebrate Clean Water Act
- Police investigate death of 71-year-old man who was struck in October while riding in his wheelchair
Hulsebus Chiropractic offers free golf health workshops
From press release
Dr. Brant Hulsebus, certified golf chiropractor, and Dr. Cory Thiele will present two free seminars about golf do’s and don’ts at 7 p.m., Wednesday, April 7, and 7 p.m., Tuesday, April 13, at Hulsebus Chiropractic Clinic, 1877 Daimler Road in Rockford. Dr. Hulsebus and Dr. Thiele are the team chiropractors for the Rockford IceHogs, Rockford Rampage and Rockford Foresters.
The free workshop will include information about common golf injuries and how to avoid them. Dr. Hulsebus and Dr. Thiele will also instruct participants on proper stretching, warm-ups, cool-downs and exercises that help prevent injury. This clinic was developed after working with multiple golf pros, athletic trainers, and physical therapists, as well as the sports department at Palmer College of Chiropractic.
Seating is free, but limited, and advance reservations are recommended. Register until the day of the event at (815) 398-3434.
For more information, e-mail email@example.com.
From the April 7-13, 2010 issue