- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
- Neighborhood feel key for Rural on Tap
Hulsebus Chiropractic offers free golf health workshops
From press release
Dr. Brant Hulsebus, certified golf chiropractor, and Dr. Cory Thiele will present two free seminars about golf do’s and don’ts at 7 p.m., Wednesday, April 7, and 7 p.m., Tuesday, April 13, at Hulsebus Chiropractic Clinic, 1877 Daimler Road in Rockford. Dr. Hulsebus and Dr. Thiele are the team chiropractors for the Rockford IceHogs, Rockford Rampage and Rockford Foresters.
The free workshop will include information about common golf injuries and how to avoid them. Dr. Hulsebus and Dr. Thiele will also instruct participants on proper stretching, warm-ups, cool-downs and exercises that help prevent injury. This clinic was developed after working with multiple golf pros, athletic trainers, and physical therapists, as well as the sports department at Palmer College of Chiropractic.
Seating is free, but limited, and advance reservations are recommended. Register until the day of the event at (815) 398-3434.
For more information, e-mail email@example.com.
From the April 7-13, 2010 issue