- Celebrate Dia de los Muertos at Riverfront Museum Park campus Nov. 1
- Lee Hamilton: Some thoughts on governing
- Top of Illinois Veterans Stand Down Oct. 31 in Rockford
- CUB shares list of worst customer horror stories
- Park District receives Governor’s Sustainability Award
- Park District’s ‘Ties & Tennies’ fund-raiser Nov. 14; deadline Nov. 6
- Nov. 2 concert celebrates release of Jodi Beach’s sixth recording
- Healthy Halloween Party Nov. 1 at U of I College of Medicine at Rockford
- Three local NFL Flag Football teams head to regional competition
- ‘Hoo’ Haven hosts annual open house Nov. 2 in Durand
Hulsebus Chiropractic offers free golf health workshops
From press release
Dr. Brant Hulsebus, certified golf chiropractor, and Dr. Cory Thiele will present two free seminars about golf do’s and don’ts at 7 p.m., Wednesday, April 7, and 7 p.m., Tuesday, April 13, at Hulsebus Chiropractic Clinic, 1877 Daimler Road in Rockford. Dr. Hulsebus and Dr. Thiele are the team chiropractors for the Rockford IceHogs, Rockford Rampage and Rockford Foresters.
The free workshop will include information about common golf injuries and how to avoid them. Dr. Hulsebus and Dr. Thiele will also instruct participants on proper stretching, warm-ups, cool-downs and exercises that help prevent injury. This clinic was developed after working with multiple golf pros, athletic trainers, and physical therapists, as well as the sports department at Palmer College of Chiropractic.
Seating is free, but limited, and advance reservations are recommended. Register until the day of the event at (815) 398-3434.
For more information, e-mail email@example.com.
From the April 7-13, 2010 issue