- Boys’ basketball holiday tournament tips off tonight
- Ribbon-cutting for Children’s Holiday Shoppe Nov. 26; shop is open Nov. 29-Dec. 21
- Rockford Rescue Mission invites community to Thanksgiving banquet Nov. 26
- Rockton’s new business district welcomes family owned Dr. Detail U.S. Cellular
- 2014 Illinois Emerging Writers Competition winners named
- Open house for new library executive director tonight
- Freeport murder suspect Damon Dixson taken into custody in Rockford
- Local gas station employee arrested for selling liquor to minor
- Renewable Fuel Standard delay ‘a mixed blessing,’ Bustos says
- Rockford delegation presents inaugural ‘Rockford Award’ to Norwegian Air
Hulsebus Chiropractic offers free golf health workshops
From press release
Dr. Brant Hulsebus, certified golf chiropractor, and Dr. Cory Thiele will present two free seminars about golf do’s and don’ts at 7 p.m., Wednesday, April 7, and 7 p.m., Tuesday, April 13, at Hulsebus Chiropractic Clinic, 1877 Daimler Road in Rockford. Dr. Hulsebus and Dr. Thiele are the team chiropractors for the Rockford IceHogs, Rockford Rampage and Rockford Foresters.
The free workshop will include information about common golf injuries and how to avoid them. Dr. Hulsebus and Dr. Thiele will also instruct participants on proper stretching, warm-ups, cool-downs and exercises that help prevent injury. This clinic was developed after working with multiple golf pros, athletic trainers, and physical therapists, as well as the sports department at Palmer College of Chiropractic.
Seating is free, but limited, and advance reservations are recommended. Register until the day of the event at (815) 398-3434.
For more information, e-mail email@example.com.
From the April 7-13, 2010 issue