- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
- Talcott acquisition continues west side trend
- Record Store Day brings vinyl back into the limelight
Mendelssohn PAC hosts Fifth Annual Felix’s Cabaret; deadline is April 12
Mendelssohn Performing Arts Center will host the Fifth Annual Felix’s Cabaret at 6:30 p.m., Saturday, April 17, at Forest Hills Country Club, Rockford.
With the theme “As Time Goes By,” this one-night entertainment experience includes a delicious four-course dinner, fine wines and a fabulous silent and live auction. The talented singers of the Mendelssohn Performing Arts Center and celebrity guest performers will be ready to serve you.
The silent and live auction includes: two round-trip tickets to Tampa Bay, Fla.; two round-trip tickets to Ft. Myers, Fla.; a day in beautiful Lake Geneva, including a private boat ride, dinner and more; fish fry for 20 of your friends, provided by Lynn and Chuck Hansel; Chicago Bears tickets; and much more.
Admission is $75 per person and $600 per table. For more information or to make your reservation, call (815) 964-9713 or go online to www.mendelssohnpac.org.
Make your reservation by Monday, April 12. All proceeds will benefit the Mendelssohn Performing Arts Center.
From the April 7-13, 2010 issue