- Lee Hamilton: November’s elections won’t resolve much of anything
- Pec Playhouse Theatre announces auditions for holiday production
- Keeping up with Aida: A western adventure, part three
- State prepares for thousands of medical marijuana applications
- Rockford’s Choices Natural Market celebrates Non-GMO Month
- Week 5 NFL picks: Lions to improve to 4-1, Packers and Bears will keep pace at 3-2
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: Revolution Brewing’s Oktoberfest offers good all-around balance
- Rockford’s Fall ArtScene at 37 locations Oct. 3-4
- Tales from the Trough: Preseason interview with ‘The Voice of the IceHogs,’ Mike Peck
- Mr. Green Car: Saltwater-powered car: the Quant e-Sportlimousine
Mendelssohn PAC hosts Fifth Annual Felix’s Cabaret; deadline is April 12
Mendelssohn Performing Arts Center will host the Fifth Annual Felix’s Cabaret at 6:30 p.m., Saturday, April 17, at Forest Hills Country Club, Rockford.
With the theme “As Time Goes By,” this one-night entertainment experience includes a delicious four-course dinner, fine wines and a fabulous silent and live auction. The talented singers of the Mendelssohn Performing Arts Center and celebrity guest performers will be ready to serve you.
The silent and live auction includes: two round-trip tickets to Tampa Bay, Fla.; two round-trip tickets to Ft. Myers, Fla.; a day in beautiful Lake Geneva, including a private boat ride, dinner and more; fish fry for 20 of your friends, provided by Lynn and Chuck Hansel; Chicago Bears tickets; and much more.
Admission is $75 per person and $600 per table. For more information or to make your reservation, call (815) 964-9713 or go online to www.mendelssohnpac.org.
Make your reservation by Monday, April 12. All proceeds will benefit the Mendelssohn Performing Arts Center.
From the April 7-13, 2010 issue