- Debris cleanup underway near Fordham Dam
- Some good, some bad in Obama executive order on protecting antibiotics
- Two arrested on cannabis charges after search of detached garage on North Henrietta
- Man guilty of drug charges faces 60 years in prison
- Rockford BBB aware of ‘Microsoft’ phone scam
- Judge: Chad Grimm will remain on Illinois governor ballot
- Forest-preserve sex sting nets 10
- Armed robbery reported at Machesney Park CVS
- Lee Hamilton: President, Congress should work together on military intervention
- Ethnic Parade and Festival Sunday, Sept. 21
City closes 700 block of Parkside Drive for water repairs
From press release
As of Monday, April 12, the City of Rockford Water Division has closed the 700 block of Parkside Drive (between Dempster and Larson) to allow for emergency water repairs.
Proper detours have been set up, and motorists are advised to use caution when driving near the work zone.
Work is expected to last four days with completion scheduled by the end of Friday, April 16.
Any questions should be referred to Public Works, Water Maintenance Division at (815) 987-5725.
From the April 14-20, 2010 issue