- 20-year sentence in 2013 homicide
- Parolee arrested after search warrant at RHA property
- Olympic star Michael Phelps arrested on second DUI charge
- Former NIU QB Harnish signed to Vikings practice squad
- Man arrested after ax incident
- The Odds Man: Chicago, Detroit, San Diego good bets in Week 4
- Updated: Roosevelt High School evacuated after bomb threat
- Grand jury: No charges against Tony Stewart
- Laurent House to remain open for tours throughout the year
- Dynamic father-son piano duo at Mendelssohn Sept. 26
City closes 700 block of Parkside Drive for water repairs
From press release
As of Monday, April 12, the City of Rockford Water Division has closed the 700 block of Parkside Drive (between Dempster and Larson) to allow for emergency water repairs.
Proper detours have been set up, and motorists are advised to use caution when driving near the work zone.
Work is expected to last four days with completion scheduled by the end of Friday, April 16.
Any questions should be referred to Public Works, Water Maintenance Division at (815) 987-5725.
From the April 14-20, 2010 issue