- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
- Governor, AG differ on legality of payroll without budget
- Regular RHA meeting a quiet affair
- Funnel clouds possible through evening
- Smoking bans a breath of fresh air to some, infuriating to others
- Experts break down the SCOTUS gay marriage ruling
City closes 700 block of Parkside Drive for water repairs
From press release
As of Monday, April 12, the City of Rockford Water Division has closed the 700 block of Parkside Drive (between Dempster and Larson) to allow for emergency water repairs.
Proper detours have been set up, and motorists are advised to use caution when driving near the work zone.
Work is expected to last four days with completion scheduled by the end of Friday, April 16.
Any questions should be referred to Public Works, Water Maintenance Division at (815) 987-5725.
From the April 14-20, 2010 issue