- Tales from the Trough: IceHogs rebound with four straight wins
- Clean water groups, small business owners, community leaders celebrate Clean Water Act
- Police investigate death of 71-year-old man who was struck in October while riding in his wheelchair
- Woman gets 10 years for 2013 involuntary manslaughter
- Secretary of State Police to target abuse of disability parking on Black Friday
- Illinois Commerce Commission approves 500-mile direct-current electric wind power line
- Meet John Doe: Rockford could benefit from the new Digital Manufacturing and Design Innovation Institute in Chicago
- Tech-Friendly: Surface Pro 3 ad comparing it to MacBook Air is a joke
- Chicago restaurateur Billy Lawless to introduce Obama during immigration speech in Chicago
- Travel Wisconsin Snow Conditions Report assists snow seekers
City closes 700 block of Parkside Drive for water repairs
From press release
As of Monday, April 12, the City of Rockford Water Division has closed the 700 block of Parkside Drive (between Dempster and Larson) to allow for emergency water repairs.
Proper detours have been set up, and motorists are advised to use caution when driving near the work zone.
Work is expected to last four days with completion scheduled by the end of Friday, April 16.
Any questions should be referred to Public Works, Water Maintenance Division at (815) 987-5725.
From the April 14-20, 2010 issue