- IceHogs nipped in third period, return home Saturday
- BGA sues Chicago Police Department over transparency
- Clean water groups highlight progress for Apple River, call for more success stories
- Lincoln associates found in recently discovered 1840 Menard County census
- BIFF Year ’Round presents the documentary ‘Slingshot’ Oct. 29
- Rockford’s Discovery Center presents ‘Spooky Science’ Oct. 25
- Academic Dr. Duke Pesta speaks against Common Core, part 2
- Rockford Record Crawl 2014 celebrates music, indie retailers
- Early voting continues after ballot error corrected
- Caruana outpacing Springer in money race for sheriff
City closes 700 block of Parkside Drive for water repairs
From press release
As of Monday, April 12, the City of Rockford Water Division has closed the 700 block of Parkside Drive (between Dempster and Larson) to allow for emergency water repairs.
Proper detours have been set up, and motorists are advised to use caution when driving near the work zone.
Work is expected to last four days with completion scheduled by the end of Friday, April 16.
Any questions should be referred to Public Works, Water Maintenance Division at (815) 987-5725.
From the April 14-20, 2010 issue