- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
OSF St. Anthony offers Infant/Toddler CPR
From press release
Parents, babysitters and others who have contact with children are invited to attend an Infant/Toddler CPR course offered by the OSF St. Anthony Center for Life. The next class will be from 7-9 p.m., Monday, April 19, in the St. Anthony Room at the OSF St. Anthony Medical Center. Class size is limited.
The fee is $12.50 per person or free for those who attend “Baby 101.” Call (815) 227-2695.
OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center, a Level I Trauma Center, is owned and operated by OSF HealthCare, an affiliate corporation of The Sisters of the Third Order of St. Francis, Peoria. The Medical Center Web site is www.osfsaintanthony.org.
From the April 14-20, 2010 issue