- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
- Governor, AG differ on legality of payroll without budget
- Regular RHA meeting a quiet affair
- Funnel clouds possible through evening
- Smoking bans a breath of fresh air to some, infuriating to others
- Experts break down the SCOTUS gay marriage ruling
- Senators offer insight into population loss
- SCOTUS ruling legalizes gay marriage
OSF St. Anthony offers Infant/Toddler CPR
From press release
Parents, babysitters and others who have contact with children are invited to attend an Infant/Toddler CPR course offered by the OSF St. Anthony Center for Life. The next class will be from 7-9 p.m., Monday, April 19, in the St. Anthony Room at the OSF St. Anthony Medical Center. Class size is limited.
The fee is $12.50 per person or free for those who attend “Baby 101.” Call (815) 227-2695.
OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center, a Level I Trauma Center, is owned and operated by OSF HealthCare, an affiliate corporation of The Sisters of the Third Order of St. Francis, Peoria. The Medical Center Web site is www.osfsaintanthony.org.
From the April 14-20, 2010 issue