- Freeport murder suspect Damon Dixson taken into custody in Rockford
- Local gas station employee arrested for selling liquor to minor
- Renewable Fuel Standard delay ‘a mixed blessing,’ Bustos says
- Rockford delegation presents inaugural ‘Rockford Award’ to Norwegian Air
- Education in Illinois making slow progress, according to report
- Illinois GOP Congressional delegation: Obama’s immigration plan undermines rule of law
- Suspect, 17, charged in Halloween hit-and-run in Roscoe
- Saint Anthony College of Nursing president to retire
- Man found guilty in deadly August 2013 crash at Mulford and Garrett Lane
- ‘The Price is Right Live!’ at Coronado March 1; tickets on sale Nov. 21
OSF St. Anthony offers Infant/Toddler CPR
From press release
Parents, babysitters and others who have contact with children are invited to attend an Infant/Toddler CPR course offered by the OSF St. Anthony Center for Life. The next class will be from 7-9 p.m., Monday, April 19, in the St. Anthony Room at the OSF St. Anthony Medical Center. Class size is limited.
The fee is $12.50 per person or free for those who attend “Baby 101.” Call (815) 227-2695.
OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center, a Level I Trauma Center, is owned and operated by OSF HealthCare, an affiliate corporation of The Sisters of the Third Order of St. Francis, Peoria. The Medical Center Web site is www.osfsaintanthony.org.
From the April 14-20, 2010 issue