- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
- State Roundup: GOMB Director won’t support borrowing
- Economists: pros, cons to raising the state fuel tax
- ‘Hogs fall just shy of Midwest title
- Fork and Stein Urban Gourmet delivers beer infused delicacies to Rockford
OSF St. Anthony offers Infant/Toddler CPR
From press release
Parents, babysitters and others who have contact with children are invited to attend an Infant/Toddler CPR course offered by the OSF St. Anthony Center for Life. The next class will be from 7-9 p.m., Monday, April 19, in the St. Anthony Room at the OSF St. Anthony Medical Center. Class size is limited.
The fee is $12.50 per person or free for those who attend “Baby 101.” Call (815) 227-2695.
OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center, a Level I Trauma Center, is owned and operated by OSF HealthCare, an affiliate corporation of The Sisters of the Third Order of St. Francis, Peoria. The Medical Center Web site is www.osfsaintanthony.org.
From the April 14-20, 2010 issue