- Water advocates, Illinois businesses applaud release of EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Renewable energy gains market share
- 13 arrested in FIFA probe
- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
- Illinois’ guaranteed-tuition law making college less affordable
- ‘Ex Machina’ a pick for awards season
- FIFA officials arrested, extradition to US on the cards
- TRRT Online Edition | May 27-June 2
OSF St. Anthony offers Infant/Toddler CPR
From press release
Parents, babysitters and others who have contact with children are invited to attend an Infant/Toddler CPR course offered by the OSF St. Anthony Center for Life. The next class will be from 7-9 p.m., Monday, April 19, in the St. Anthony Room at the OSF St. Anthony Medical Center. Class size is limited.
The fee is $12.50 per person or free for those who attend “Baby 101.” Call (815) 227-2695.
OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center, a Level I Trauma Center, is owned and operated by OSF HealthCare, an affiliate corporation of The Sisters of the Third Order of St. Francis, Peoria. The Medical Center Web site is www.osfsaintanthony.org.
From the April 14-20, 2010 issue