- AG’s, comptroller’s offices to meet in court Tuesday
- Comptroller: state payroll system antiquated
- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
Rock Valley Ski Association banquet April 17
From press release
The Rock Valley Ski Association (RVSA) will celebrate members’ accomplishments this year at the spring banquet to be held beginning at 6 p.m., Saturday, April 17, at the IBEW Local 364 Banquet Hall, 6820 Mill Road, Rockford. Skiers and all those interested in skiing and travel are invited to attend.
The event will begin with a social hour from 6 to 7 p.m., followed by a buffet dinner at 7 p.m. Awards and dancing will follow. Reservations are $30 and should be made by contacting Jennifer Fritts at (815) 519-4100.
From the April 14-20, 2010 issue