- Boys’ basketball holiday tournament tips off tonight
- Ribbon-cutting for Children’s Holiday Shoppe Nov. 26; shop is open Nov. 29-Dec. 21
- Rockford Rescue Mission invites community to Thanksgiving banquet Nov. 26
- Rockton’s new business district welcomes family owned Dr. Detail U.S. Cellular
- 2014 Illinois Emerging Writers Competition winners named
- Open house for new library executive director tonight
- Freeport murder suspect Damon Dixson taken into custody in Rockford
- Local gas station employee arrested for selling liquor to minor
- Renewable Fuel Standard delay ‘a mixed blessing,’ Bustos says
- Rockford delegation presents inaugural ‘Rockford Award’ to Norwegian Air
Rock Valley Ski Association banquet April 17
From press release
The Rock Valley Ski Association (RVSA) will celebrate members’ accomplishments this year at the spring banquet to be held beginning at 6 p.m., Saturday, April 17, at the IBEW Local 364 Banquet Hall, 6820 Mill Road, Rockford. Skiers and all those interested in skiing and travel are invited to attend.
The event will begin with a social hour from 6 to 7 p.m., followed by a buffet dinner at 7 p.m. Awards and dancing will follow. Reservations are $30 and should be made by contacting Jennifer Fritts at (815) 519-4100.
From the April 14-20, 2010 issue