- Illinois GOP Congressional delegation: Obama’s immigration plan undermines rule of law
- Suspect, 17, charged in Halloween hit-and-run in Roscoe
- Saint Anthony College of Nursing president to retire
- Man found guilty in deadly August 2013 crash at Mulford and Garrett Lane
- ‘The Price is Right Live!’ at Coronado March 1; tickets on sale Nov. 21
- Rockford’s E. Faye Butler to perform at Ten Chimneys in Wisconsin
- Stockholm Inn to be honored by Illinois Office of Tourism
- Winnebago County Sheriff’s Office to be out in force during Thanksgiving holiday
- Wallace co-sponsors bill to increase minimum wage
- Stadelman’s measure to prevent layoffs passes state Senate
Rock Valley Ski Association banquet April 17
From press release
The Rock Valley Ski Association (RVSA) will celebrate members’ accomplishments this year at the spring banquet to be held beginning at 6 p.m., Saturday, April 17, at the IBEW Local 364 Banquet Hall, 6820 Mill Road, Rockford. Skiers and all those interested in skiing and travel are invited to attend.
The event will begin with a social hour from 6 to 7 p.m., followed by a buffet dinner at 7 p.m. Awards and dancing will follow. Reservations are $30 and should be made by contacting Jennifer Fritts at (815) 519-4100.
From the April 14-20, 2010 issue