- FIFA adds prison labor to its arsenal
- Sitting on a scoop: the story behind the V-E headlines of May 1945
- Bilderback repeats at Speedway
- US permits Arctic drilling, but questions about safety remain
- ISIS takeover of Ramadi means hard choices face the Iraqi and US governments
- State Roundup: Democrat sponsored prevailing wage amendment passes
- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
Rock Valley Ski Association banquet April 17
From press release
The Rock Valley Ski Association (RVSA) will celebrate members’ accomplishments this year at the spring banquet to be held beginning at 6 p.m., Saturday, April 17, at the IBEW Local 364 Banquet Hall, 6820 Mill Road, Rockford. Skiers and all those interested in skiing and travel are invited to attend.
The event will begin with a social hour from 6 to 7 p.m., followed by a buffet dinner at 7 p.m. Awards and dancing will follow. Reservations are $30 and should be made by contacting Jennifer Fritts at (815) 519-4100.
From the April 14-20, 2010 issue