- Rockford visitor spending jumps
- The misguided Cecil the lion debate
- State, union extend contract again
- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
- Closed for Progress: downtown’s steady revival
To the Editor: Thanks for caring employees
Last week I came in to place an ad for my lost cat. I was sad and upset thinking I might never see him again. I just want you to know what an outstanding job Joe [McGehee] did placing my ad for me.
He was understanding, sympathetic and kind, as was Susan [Johnson]. They have pets and shared my concern. The story has a happy ending this time; he came home a few days later. Thin, but all right. Thank God.
You are very lucky to have such caring employees; give them a pat on the back for me—they deserve it.
The next time I need to place an ad, Rock River Times will be my first choice.
From the April 14-20, 2010 issue