- Dimke: ‘I’m not going to retire’
- IMRF responds: Pay spiking against the rules
- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
To the Editor: Thanks for caring employees
Last week I came in to place an ad for my lost cat. I was sad and upset thinking I might never see him again. I just want you to know what an outstanding job Joe [McGehee] did placing my ad for me.
He was understanding, sympathetic and kind, as was Susan [Johnson]. They have pets and shared my concern. The story has a happy ending this time; he came home a few days later. Thin, but all right. Thank God.
You are very lucky to have such caring employees; give them a pat on the back for me—they deserve it.
The next time I need to place an ad, Rock River Times will be my first choice.
From the April 14-20, 2010 issue