- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Reduce your carbon footprint with First Northern Credit Union
From press release
First Northern Credit Union is offering a special rate for new and used vehicles financed or re-financed from March 15, 2010, through May 1, 2010. With the economy in its current state, consumers are looking for new ways to save. One way to save is purchasing a fuel-efficient vehicle.
According to AAA’s Daily Fuel Gauge Report, on average the nationwide fuel prices range from $2.799 for regular gasoline to $3.079 for premium gasoline. Switching to a fuel-efficient vehicle would save the average consumer hundreds of dollars a year.
All auto manufacturers are adding hybrid and more fuel-efficient vehicles to their product lines. George Schaffner of Zimbrick Saturn of Rockford states: “Vehicles that are rated at 260 HP are getting over 30 miles per gallon. This was unheard of 10 years ago. High fuel economy is no longer tied to lack of performance.”
Learn how you can get $25 for every mile your car gets over 29 MPG HWY.
Rates as low as 4.99 percent APR. Finance with First Northern Credit Union, and not only will you save money, you will help save the environment.
Visit www.fncu.org/happy for details.
First Northern Credit Union
First Northern Credit Union (FNCU) was established in 1944 and strives to provide unparalleled service to more than 23,000 members. Branches are in Chicago, Evanston and Rockford. Members have access to more than 58,000 ATMs and 3,000 branch locations nationwide. Visit www.fncu.org.
From the April 21-27, 2010 issue