- A closer look at fracking for natural gas
- Susan Johnson, copy editor, moves on after 21 years
- Guest Column: Clean Water Act: Supporters of clean water must make their voices heard
- Susan Johnson: Saying goodbye to a career
- Super Bowl XLIX prediction: Seahawks will top Patriots
- Sinnissippi Park improvements announced
- Rockford Park District recognized at Illinois Park and Recreation Association Conference
- Man gets natural life in prison for September 2011 murder
- Meet John Doe: Remember the crew of the space shuttle ‘Challenger’
- Tech-Friendly: Update your Adobe Flash Player today
To the Editor: Clean-up efforts appreciated
I would like to thank the people who took their time and effort to clean the litter up on our road. I live on Hales Corner Road outside of Stillman Valley, and it was so nice to drive along and not see the litter left by non-caring motorists. Thank you again for all your hard work. My grandchildren and I cleaned it up a few years back, but they have since moved to Tennessee. Thanks again.
Stillman Valley, Ill.
From the April 21-27, 2010 issue