- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
To the Editor: Clean-up efforts appreciated
I would like to thank the people who took their time and effort to clean the litter up on our road. I live on Hales Corner Road outside of Stillman Valley, and it was so nice to drive along and not see the litter left by non-caring motorists. Thank you again for all your hard work. My grandchildren and I cleaned it up a few years back, but they have since moved to Tennessee. Thanks again.
Stillman Valley, Ill.
From the April 21-27, 2010 issue